<body>
My little footprints on a virtual land.
The Habbo

Habbo Name: R
Habbo Birthday: December 14 2004
Habbo Homepage: R
I am the one and only, R THE CUTE!
This blog is just for my walk on Habbo alone :D


Drop A Poo




Plugs



HabboHome HabboLitez

Brown@'s Yaplog

Below are my archives and footprints :D
March 2008 April 2008


Copyright 2004-2008 Sulake, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission.
Saturday, March 29, 2008 • 11:18 PM

Blogger hates me and won't me upload my photos in bulk so all my photos now are uploaded in Photobucket (starting with the second post by the way).

I used to come to the Rooftop Rumble very often because of the pool and the games. I remember on Habbo UK, I always wanted to play Wobble Squabble but I had no credits. Now on Habbo SG, I have the chance but I seldom play it because I lose half of the time and I don't like wasting my credits on tickets :(


Here we have -=HoT-FuDgE=- bullying all the noobs including me. I won her twice though, but I still feel sad.


Isn't it strange how Habbos don't hold their cups while walking? Magic! Woo!~


It's the SWIMSUIT edition! janlovesst, Integrated and ddsweetiepie. Hot babes and hunk!


I am not hot! I feel so sad, just kidding haha :)

God Bless Everyone! :D
A less personal version of this post can also be found here, on HabboLitez! Drop your comments there! :)